Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Vishnu n I love subs very much..First thing is, its a very healthy diet when it comes to fast food. Normally, what i do to make sandwich is jus put the cheese n veggies on bread n throw it in microwave for 50 secs.. Though it is very tasty but bread used to be little saggy. Later i tried making sandwich in sub style..It so easy n very tasty...All you have to do is jus toast the bread in toaster, microwave cheese n veggies n jus make a sandwich...I love honey wheat bread. You can substitute your fav bread.
Honey Wheat Bread: 2 slices
Mayonnaise: 1 tsp
Red Vinegar:1/2 tsp or kind of dressing u prefer.
Tomato slices: 2
Green Pepper strips: 5-6 small
Onion rings: 3
Spinach leaves: 6-8
Cheddar Cheese: 1 slice or as your choice
Lettuce: 1 fist
Basil or Oregano: jus to sprinkle
**** You can choose your own choice of vegetables
1) Toast the bread slices in toaster until the sides get crispy or for about 30 -45secs. Keep them aside.
2) Take small piece of foil or deli wrap paper.
3) On foil arrange onion rings first and then green peppers strips followed by tomato slices.
4) Collect spinach leaves in an order n place them on top of tomato slices.
5) Put cheese slice on top of spinach.
7) Spread mayo onto bread slices with knife. Then spread your choice of dressing on mayo.
9) Garnish with extra spinach n lettuce.
This is going to be a part of FF7SL Event- Healthy Fast Food hosted by Radhika.. and Kid's Delight~ Wholesome Break fast hosted by Srivalli and Creative Food for Picky/Fussy Eaters Healthy Breakfast and Dinner of Sara's Corner and to sharmi